SUEZ Launch Frequently Asked Questions
What is My ORU Store?
- My ORU Store is an online store that facilitates the purchase of energy and water-saving products, as well as energy-saving services, while offering instant rebates at the point of sale for many of the products and services.
How do I find products on My ORU Store?
- My ORU Store currently offers a selection of the leading energy and water saving products, most of which are eligible for instant rebates through Orange & Rockland’s residential rebate programs. Certain water-saving products are eligible for an additional instant rebate for SUEZ Water New York customers.
- You can view each of the available products and services by selecting a category from the "Products" drop down navigation and then by clicking on each product for more details. The home page also offers featured energy-saving products that you can click on for more details.
How do I review a product?
- You can add a review by clicking on the product, scrolling down to “product reviews” and clicking on “write a review.”
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
Is the My ORU Store account the same as my online billing account?
- No, they are separate. You will need to create a new account for My ORU Store.
Do I need a My ORU Store account to make a purchase?
- No, the account is optional. It is just for viewing past orders and their status. You can complete checkout without an account.
How do I login or register?
- You can login or create an account by clicking “Account” in the top right corner. From there a drop down menu will appear with the option to “Login or Register.”
How do I view my order history?
- Login to your account, click on your name in the top right corner, then click “Account” to view your order history.
Forgot your password?
- You can initiate a password reset by clicking “Account” in the top right corner. From there a drop down menu will appear with the option to “Login or Register.” Click on “Login or Register” and then click “I've forgotten my password.” to initiate a password reset. If you have any issues, please contact customer support and they can reset the password for you.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Account” in the top right corner, then click “Account” in the drop down menu. From there, click “Addresses” where you will be able to update your address. Note: address changes made here will not be applied to current or past orders.
Which products are eligible for rebates?
- It's our goal to make upgrading your home easy and affordable. That's why many of the products on the My ORU Store are eligible for rebates to Orange & Rockland New York customers. Below each listed product, you'll see a tag and quick description of any available rebates.
- Thermostats and Lighting Products - Two rebates per service account per year for Orange and Rockland customers.
- Advanced Power Strips - Four rebates per service account per year for Orange & Rockland customers.
- Water Saving Products - Three rebates per service account per year for Orange & Rockland gas customers.
- Orange & Rockland New York customers who also have service with SUEZ Water New York are eligible for additional water savings products rebates on WaterSense rated products.
- Water Savings Products - Three rebates on shower heads per SUEZ Water New York Single Family account. Four rebates on shower heads per SUEZ Water New York Multi Family account.
- Orange & Rockland and SUEZ Water New York reserve the right to limit quantities, and amend or terminate any rebate offerings. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-served, basis until funds are depleted.
Do SUEZ Water New York customers qualify for rebates on any other products on the My ORU Store?
- Unfortunately not for other products on the Store, but SUEZ Water New York customers may visit www.SUEZconserve.com to learn more about SUEZ's water conservation initiatives and apply for available rebates.
Which products are eligible for the $85 cash back rebate?
- All of the smart thermostats included in the My ORU Store are eligible for the $85 cash back rebate, provided successful enrollment in the BYOT program.
Why can't I receive the $85 cash back rebate for the thermostat when I checkout?
- In order to receive an $85 cash back rebate from O&R, you must first enroll your new thermostat in the BYOT program. Please see “How do I enroll in O&R’s BYOT Program” below for links to each manufacturer’s enrollment page.
How do I enroll in Orange & Rockland's BYOT program?
- To enroll in a program, visit the website for the program that relates to the thermostat you purchased:
- Once enrolled, the manufacturer will notify O&R of your confirmed enrollment and you will receive a "cash back" credit to the credit or debit card you used to purchase your device on MyORUStore.com.
How do I find out more information about Orange & Rockland's BYOT program?
- Visit the BYOT page for program details.
Is everyone eligible for both the energy efficiency and BYOT program rebates?
- To be eligible for these thermostat rebates, you must be a residential customer of Orange & Rockland in the state of New York and install your device in the home serviced by O&R.
- Customers with natural gas heating or central air conditioning are eligible for the $15 energy efficiency instant rebate.
- Electric customers with central air conditioning are eligible for the $85 cash back when you enroll your new thermostat in O&R's BYOT program.
- If you have a new account, it make take up to one month to process your eligibility.
- All product warranties are provided by the product manufacturer. Please visit the product manufacturer website for all warranty information.
- Many products offered on the My ORU Store, like LED light bulbs, advanced power strips and water-saving products don't need professional installation.
- We have Home Service providers who can install your thermostat for you at a charge. Please be aware of the installation requirements for each thermostat before purchasing.
- To check installation compatibility, please check the wiring for your HVAC system using the following compatibility tools:
- Some thermostats require a C-Wire to power the device, like the Honeywell thermostats and ecobee SmartSi thermostat offered on this store.
- A C-wire is blue or black wire that many smart thermostats require for constant power. Not all households have them. You can find out if you have one by checking your current thermostat, your furnace, or by checking if there is an unused wire wrapped around the wires used for your current thermostat.
- Nest Learning Thermostats do not require a C-Wire to function, but may need one depending on your HVAC system. The ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat comes with an adaptor for those without a C-Wire.
- If you do not have a C-Wire on your existing thermostat, there are products in the market that act as an adapter (type “thermostat c-wire adapter” into your favorite search engine), or a contractor can help you install the device.
- Make sure to check your current wiring before purchasing any thermostat and consult the installation information shown above.
What payment forms are accepted on My ORU Store?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Why wasn’t I able to complete my online credit card transaction?
- Please check that you input your credit card information correctly. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page, call us toll free at +1 (855) 285-3720 or send an email to Service@MyORUStore.com.
Why do I have a pending charge if my order did not go through??
- If you attempted to complete a purchase, but your credit card did not go through, your statements may show the purchase as pending for the next 24-48 hours. You have not been charged and it will be resolved by your credit card company usually within 24 hours.
How can I view and print my online order confirmation?
- You can view your order information using the order confirmation email we send to you. If you have created an account, you can also view your order confirmation by logging into the My ORU Store and accessing your Account. All of your orders and order history will be available for viewing.
How do I track my order?
- The tracking information will be included in the shipping confirmation email we send to you.
How do I cancel or modify my order?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are likely unable to modify orders after they have been placed, nor can we cancel most orders once they are in process. Please contact us using our Contact Us page or call us toll free at +1 (855) 285-3720 or send an email to Service@MyORUStore.com. to see what options you may have.
What if I received a damaged product?
- Please contact us using our Contact Us page or call us toll free at +1 (855) 285-3720 or send an email to Service@MyORUStore.com – we’ll provide you with information on how to return your order, including a pre-paid return shipping label.
Why is my item on backorder?
- On rare occasions, popular products can be temporarily sold-out but we are usually back in stock quickly. If you would like to adjust your order in the event of any delay, please contact us toll free at +1 (855) 285-3720 or send an email to Service@MyORUStore.com.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- For shipping & delivery questions, please see our Shipping page.
- For returns questions, please see our Returns page.
- Still have questions? Please contact us using one of the options on our Contact Us page.