Furnace Tune-up by Design Air
Scheduling precautionary, annual tune-ups on your central heating system gives you the confidence you need to prepare for more chilling times.
By ensuring your furnace is in good working condition, you can prevent the need to make costly, emergency calls to contractors. With heating systems accounting for the highest energy use in your home, improving its efficiency and effectiveness reduces costs and your home's contribution to climate change.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply add this offer to your cart and a member of Design Air's professional staff will contact you to schedule your furnace tune-up to ensure your system is humming smoothly!
- Heating system tune-up for a one-unit central heating unit installed in a single-family home up to 4 zones. (Additional cost quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis.)
- Comprehensive check of thermostat, ignition controls, gas valve and potential cracks and leaks.
- Thorough cleaning of safety controls, burners, pilot assembly, flame sensor and exterior of unit.
- Carbon Monoxide check before and after maintenance.
- Extensive cleaning or additional repairs will be subject to an additional cost (quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis).
- Heating system must be operational upon arrival, this service does not include heating systems repairs or diagnostic work.
- Valid for electric and gas heating system units only; this offer is not valid for heating systems that run on oil, steam or propane.
Idenitfy Your Heating System
Before you schedule your tune-up, make sure that you have a furnace rather than a boiler. Only customers with furnaces are eligible for this service.
A furnace distributes warm air through vents, ducts and registers in your home. If you have vents and registers, you have a furnace. A boiler pumps heated water through pipes in baseboards and radiators. If you have baseboard radiators, you have a boiler.
YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER
About Design Air Inc.
Serving Rockland, Westchester, Orange and North Bergen counties since 1984, Design Air Inc. is a premier HVAC company that features a team of qualified professionals. We are a BPI certified and accredited company with the NY Home Performance with Energy Star Program, the only Rockland County HVAC contractor in the program.
Design Air Inc. specializes in residential and commercial comfort systems including installation, maintenance, repair and replacement services for heating and air conditioning. Additional services include indoor air quality products, generators, geothermal systems, heat pumps, Radiant heat, electrical repairs, circuit breaker panels, water heaters, humidifiers, ductwork, Fireplaces, Stoves.
Our staff undergoes background checks, drug testing and continuous training to keep up with the latest technology. With our many years of experience and complete confidence in our highly skilled, polite, clean, uniformed and certified technicians, Design Air gets the job done right. Our customers count on that. “We won't leave your home or business until you, our valued customer, are 100% satisfied!”