Thermostat Install & Furnace Tune-up by C.R. Wolfe
The installation of a new thermostat, together with a furnace tune-up to verify it is in good working condition, will not only give you the confidence you need to prepare for chilling times, but guarantee that your heating system is running effectively and efficiently. With heating systems accounting for the highest energy use in your home, a tune-up from C.R. Wolfe's certified professionals will reduce the risk of mechanical failures and ensure that your unit is running at peak efficiency. The installation of a new thermostat will affirm that you are getting the most out of your system while using less energy and in turn, saving money. Checkout with this offer in your cart and a trusted member of C.R. Wolfe will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Heating system tune-up for a one-unit central heating unit installed in a single-family home up to 4 zones. (Additional cost quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis.)
- Comprehensive check of thermostat, ignition controls, gas valve and potential cracks and leaks.
- Thorough cleaning of safety controls, burners, pilot assembly, flame sensor and exterior of unit.
- Carbon Monoxide check before and after maintenance.
- Check wiring connections to ensure thermostat is compatible with your system.
- Removal of existing thermostat.
- Installation of one customer-supplied thermostat at existing location.
- Check for proper operation of newly installed thermostat.
- Installation of additional wiring.
- This offer does not include the thermostat.
- Extensive cleaning or additional repairs will be subject to an additional cost (quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis).
- Heating system must be operational upon arrival, this service does not include heating systems repairs or diagnostic work.
- Valid for electric and gas heating system units only; this offer is not valid for heating systems that run on oil, steam or propane.
Identify Your Heating System
Before you schedule your tune-up, make sure that you have a furnace rather than a boiler. Only customers with furnaces are eligible for this service. A furnace distributes warm air through vents, ducts and registers in your home. If you have vents and registers, you have a furnace. A boiler pumps heated water through pipes in baseboards and radiators. If you have baseboard radiators, you have a boiler.
About C.R. Wolfe
Serving our customers since 1945
C.R. Wolfe is a business built on quality workmanship and customer service. It's about respect and honesty and pride in the job that we do for each and every customer. It's about delivering the best solution for the customers cooling and heating needs.
While the equipment we install has changed a great deal over the years, our company has remained true to it's original purpose - providing total indoor comfort to our customers year round. We specialize in residential and commercial installations and service. We handle all aspects of HVAC work from layout and design of systems, to their installation. We do it all from central air conditioning and heating, to boilers, furnaces, radiation, systems, oil to gas conversions, zoning systems, humidifiers, air filtration, and ventilation.
Long before one of our employees arrive at your home or business, they undergo an extensive training process, learning not only the technical and physical aspects of heating and air conditioning, but learning to take pride in their work and always complete the work like they were working in their own home. This has been critical to the success of our company. It's about going above and beyond the customer & their expectations. When we leave a job site, it's usually cleaner than when we arrived, and when a customer calls with a question that we can't answer over the phone, we get in our truck and go there to take a look. That's how we built our business. We hope we've built the type of company that you will want to do business with.