Thermostat Install & Furnace Tune-up by Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
The installation of a new thermostat, together with a furnace tune-up to verify it is in good working condition, will not only give you the confidence you need to prepare for chilling times, but guarantee that your heating system is running effectively and efficiently. With heating systems accounting for the highest energy use in your home, a tune-up from Nebrasky's certified professionals will reduce the risk of mechanical failures and ensure that your unit is running at peak efficiency. The installation of a new thermostat will affirm that you are getting the most out of your system while using less energy and in turn, saving money. Checkout with this offer in your cart and a trusted member of Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating & Cooling will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Heating system tune-up for a one-unit central heating unit installed in a single-family home up to 4 zones. (Additional cost quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis.)
- Comprehensive check of thermostat, ignition controls, gas valve and potential cracks and leaks.
- Thorough cleaning of safety controls, burners, pilot assembly, flame sensor and exterior of unit.
- Carbon Monoxide check before and after maintenance.
- Check wiring connections to ensure thermostat is compatible with your system.
- Removal of existing thermostat.
- Installation of one customer-supplied thermostat at existing location.
- Check for proper operation of newly installed thermostat.
- Installation of additional wiring.
- This offer does not include the thermostat.
- Extensive cleaning or additional repairs will be subject to an additional cost (quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis).
- Heating system must be operational upon arrival, this service does not include heating systems repairs or diagnostic work.
- Valid for electric and gas heating system units only; this offer is not valid for heating systems that run on oil, steam or propane.
Identify Your Heating System
Before you schedule your tune-up, make sure that you have a furnace rather than a boiler. Only customers with furnaces are eligible for this service. A furnace distributes warm air through vents, ducts and registers in your home. If you have vents and registers, you have a furnace. A boiler pumps heated water through pipes in baseboards and radiators. If you have baseboard radiators, you have a boiler.
About Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating, and cooling has been delivering exceptional service from trusted professionals since 1988. The organization handles all phases of plumbing, heating, cooling, home energy assessments, generators and more, and services Orange County, Dutchess County, Rockland County, and the entire Hudson Valley region. Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling has a Price Promise, which guarantees that the price a customer receives upfront is the price they pay when the job is done, and offers interest-free financing. Additionally, the company prioritizes customer service, and has received the best HVAC and Best Plumber Times Herald Record Readers' Choice Awards for the last few years.